Friday, June 26, 2009

Family


Here is our family.  (left-right) Nathanael, Shannon, Heather, Andrew, Corinne, Ryan, Elyse and me.  Shannon is Ry's sister and Andrew is his brother.  Who do you think is the oldest?  :)  Shannon and Nathanael as well as Andrew and Heather are going to have babies in August.  Ryan, do you feel left out?  Just kidding!  We are so excited to welcome two nephews to our family.  It is funny to think that what ever kids these two couples have will be our children's only cousins.  Elyse and her siblings will only have two uncles and two aunts.  (I have 10 uncles and 11 aunts on my side and Ryan has 4 uncles and 4 aunts, so 2 seems really small)  I always tell them that they have about a 50% chance at being the favorite aunt or uncle.  By the way, this is a picture from Benj and Steph's Wedding on May 30th.  (Benj is Nathanael's brother)  I am so thankful that God has given me such a WONDERFUL family and that I finally have sisters!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...I'm proud to be one of Elyse's two aunts and I'm totally with you on the sister thing. I'm loving having sisters too. You and Heather are the best sisters I ever could have asked for. Love you and miss you!
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea of blogging...and what a wonderful family photo. Your baby is an absolute doll....I'm serious. I'm sure your mom and dad are elated. Thanks for the scripture...words of encouragement. Hope to see you guys sometime soon.

    Love, Amy Self

    ReplyDelete