Monday, September 24, 2012

My two year vacation from Blogging....

It is hard to believe that I have taken almost a two year break from blogging. To tell you the truth, the past two years are a little foggy. Here is what I know: I wrote the last time on November 5, 2010. At this time we knew we were expecting in May of 2011. However, January 7, 2011, that all changed. At 22 weeks, we found out we were expecting twins. (I went to the doctor at 8 weeks, and they found one heart beat with an echo) This could be one entire entry on its own. When a couple decides to have a baby, I don't think many people prepare for more than one. I still feel a small amount of shock even when I type this now and they are nearly 18 months old. A short 12 weeks later Claire and Leah were born. Leah had some complications and spent nearly three months in the NICU before being able to come home. Going from one child to three has been quite the challenge as well. The first year of their life is a complete blur. Honestly, I remember very little and when I see pictures it feels like I am looking at another family. Who knew you could operate on so little sleep? So that may sum up the past couple of years. Craziness. Limited Sleep. Endless stories of God's hand of protection and mercy. Sometime I will share Leah's story. I know God has great plans for her. More to come....soon

No comments:

Post a Comment